March 25, 2019
Headlines of the Day
- ICRA: Industry To Close FY2019 On A Weak Note; Minor Recovery Expected In FY2020
- India Is No Longer A Defaulters Paradise
- Virtual SIMs Used In Pulwama Terror Attack; India To Approach U.S. For Help
- RCom Enterprises Pledges 12.50 Crore RCom Shares With IndusInd Bank
- New Twist In Ericsson-RCom Feud
- DoT Asks State Govt. Not To Disconnect BSNL, MTNL Electricity Connections
- Jio Gets Approval From NCLT To Hive-Off Its Telecom Assets
- Expect Government To Seek Our Inputs On NDCP Implementation: TRAI
- PMO Advises DoT To Help BSNL With Wage Bill Till June
- AI Will Not Destroy Jobs But Create New Opportunities In India To Deliver Services In Health & Education: Govt Official
- Airtel Adds More Broadband Users Than Reliance Jio For First Time
- Kokilaben Got Mukesh Ambani To Bail Out Anil
- Anil Ambani’s Struggle Not Over After Rescue By Brother
- Telecom Subscriber Base Crosses 120 Crore: TRAI
- Telecom Sector Needs $50-60 Billion To Achieve Policy Goals By 2022
- Clear Stand On Huawei 5G Gear, Telcos Urge Authorities
- Vodafone Idea Plans $3.6 Billion Stock Sale At Sharp Discount
- Reliance Vs Ericsson: Unsecured Creditor Walks Away With Money
- 5G: A Cautionary Note On Spectrum Auctions
- 5G Reserve Price: TRAI Says Industry Consulted
- Reliance Jio Adds 90 Times More New Subscribers Than Bharti Airtel
- Vodafone Idea Promoters Seek Sebi Approval To Exceed 75% Shareholding Limit
- Mukesh Ambani May Reap Rewards From Brother’s Telecom Woes
- Reliance Communications Moves NCLAT To Stop Permit Cancellation
- Cross Connections
- Vodafone Idea Board Clears Rs 25,000 Crore Rights Issue
- Sustained United Struggle Is The Need Of The Hour To Save BSNL
- BSNL Seeks To Rent Its Land To Other State-Owned Units
- Bharti Infratel, Brookfield Eye Tower Assets Of Debt-Ridden RCom
- Airtel Transfers Another 16.76% Stake In Bharti Infratel To Nettle Infra
- Mukesh Bailing Out Anil May Be Watershed Moment In Their Relationship
- Bharti Infratel Chairman Asks DoT To Penalize Telcos
- Vodafone Idea Inks Content Deal With ZEE5
- TRAI To Introduce New MNP Regime From April 1
- Chinese Leader Visits Monaco Amid European 5G Tech Worries
- Ericsson And SK Telecom Team Up On Cloud Native 5G Core
- 3GPP Elects Plenary Leadership For The Next 2 Years
- Oculus Hits The Sub-$500 VR Sweet-Spot, Is Mass Adoption Next?
- The Edge Is No Longer Just About 5G As ETSI Reveals MEC Phase 2
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today immensely contributes to the rapidly evolving communications landscape and each issue highlights the latest advancements made across technology areas. The magazine analyses and illustrates leading-edge technologies across solution vendors and communication service providers that are driving change, while showcasing the latest products, technology solutions, case studies, and industry views. The magazine captures and features advanced trends & developments that are shaping up the telecommunications industry and delivers comprehensive coverage of up-to-date news and market intelligence. An excellent platform and a great resource for enterprise users and communication professionals Communications Today serve the ICT and telecommunications industry with high-quality thought leadership content.
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.