September 17, 2019
Headlines of the Day
September 17, 2019
September 17, 2019
September 16, 2019
September 16, 2019
September 13, 2019
September 13, 2019
- Reliance Communications Unit Files For Bankruptcy
- Unsold Spectrum Cost India INR 5.4 Lakh Crore Loss In GDP
- TRAI Seeks Views On Maximum Duration For Phone Calls To Ring
- Jio WiFi Zones To Help Cut 4G Congestion
- WhatsApp Offers India Traceability Alternatives
- Programme To Push Made In India Handset Exports Under Ministry Lens
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Exhorts Electronics, Mobile Cos To Step Up Manufacturing, Export From India
- TAIPA With DoT Concludes Its Workshop With Southern State Authorities On RoW Rules, BRI, Review Of BharatNet And Uncovered Villages
- In State, Only 42 Use Internet Among Every 104 Mobile Users
- Next Step In Lifting Valley Curbs: Allow BSNL Post-Paid Mobiles
- Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel Shun Chinese Companies For 5G Trials
- 5G Spectrum Auction By Year-End Or Early 2020: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- US Lawmakers Urge Donald Trump To Press India To Lift Telecom Blackout In Kashmir
- Bharti Airtel Plans InvIT For Optic Fibre Assets To Raise $2 Billion
- Network Issues Bother Vodafone Idea Users
- Regulation Of Non-Personal Data: MeitY Sets Up New Committee
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Launches Maritime Communication Services In India
- Telecom Sector Suffers Loss Of Rs 90 Crore In 1 Month
- This New Govt. Portal Will Find Your Lost Or Stolen Mobile Phone
- Networked Bharat
- Ericsson Has A Message For Airtel, Vodafone And Reliance Jio On Safety
- NATGRID Wants To Link Social Media Accounts To Central Database
- Facebook Not Complying With Indian Law, Resulting In Lawlessness: TN To SC
- Ravi Shankar Prasad To Meet Electronics Makers To Draw Investment To India
- Government Is Now A Big Business For Tech MNCs
- Facebook Urges India To Share Data, Not Hoard It
- Telecom Sector Success By Imports But Time To Change: Piyush Goyal
- Centre Plans To Digitally Filter IT Notices Before Issuing To Assesses
- JioSaavn Gets Moving With Rs 140 Crore From Parent Company
- Vodafone Idea To Bundle Broadband Service With 4G Tariff Plans
- TRAI Announces New Porting Fee For MNP, Will Go Effective On September 30
- CBI’s Initial 2G Scam Evidence Could Help In Appeal: Vinod Rai
- Is The Indian Spectrum Auction Finally On The Way?
- Vodafone Idea Launches TurboNet 4G In Karnataka
- Ericsson Performs Novel 5G Coverage And Performance Verification
- World’s Leading Mobile Operators To Disclose Climate Impacts
- Apple Working On Biometric Identification Beyond Touch ID And Face ID
- Apple Stops Signing iOS 12.4 After iOS 12.4.1 Patches Jailbreak Bug
- Telekom Expands Wide Area Network Offering With VMware
There are not too many magazines in India that highlight the latest technology trends, particularly within the field of Information Communication Technology – “ICT”. Communications Today helps readers gain knowledge on developing technologies. Apart from technologies that help business, this magazine shares Government policy and guideline updates. Professional Audio Visual technologies are a key component in the ICT domain. I am happy that Communication Today highlights the science behind technologies that helps the ICT market’s growth in India. I am a regular reader and I wish the team of Communication Today all success in future.
Communications Today is an independent news platform covering the latest technological advancements, market trends and key business issues facing the industry today from a global as well as a daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics, including Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more. The impartial investigation of the Indian and global telecoms industry is supplemented by regular in-depth features, executive interviews and opinion pieces. I have been following Communications Today for the last 10 years and found the platform to be extremely informative, insightful and it has always kept pace with the fast changing technology landscape by ensuring all what is published in its publication and what is reflected in the website is current and up to date. I am very confident that Communications Today will continue to set very high standards given its impeccable track record of delivering high-value and high-quality content to its users. Wishing the Communications Today team all the very best in the future and am hoping that they will scale new heights in the future!!
Communications Today has slowly become our go to destination to be updated on perspectives on IT and telecom industry because of the holistic picture it presents. As a marketing professional, working in a technology research company, it becomes imperative that I keep myself updated with news and views from different stakeholders and I particularly like CT’s rich content in this regard. A quick browse through the website daily helps me connect the dots between enterprises, tech vendors, govt regulations etc. thus helping me broaden my understanding of the field.
As a ICT Public Policy professional, I have been an avid reader of Communications Today since past 5 years. The magazine encapsulates trending and futuristic news, views and insights of the telecom world, which is a herculean task given the fact that this industry is evolving almost every day. The CT Team is doing a commendable job through its magazine regularly that also uniquely positions fresh and diverse perspectives on current issues. In many ways, CT’s role is very critical in updating relevant stakeholders such as policymakers, industry, civil society, young professionals, and academicians with ongoing debates and happenings of the telecom sector across India and the world.
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.