December 14, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- December 11, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- TDSAT Quashes TRAI’s Predatory Pricing Rule, Analysts Say It’s Too Late
- RCom Stares At Insolvency As SC Rejects Plea For More Time On Ericsson Dues
- Jobs In BSNL! Telco Invites Applications For 300 Posts Of Management Trainees; Salary Up To Rs 50,000 Per Month
- Relief For Airtel, Vodafone Idea As TDSAT Strikes Down TRAI Norms For Predatory Pricing
- TRAI Amends MNP Regulations To Ease, Quicken The Process Of Portability
- BSNL Loss Widens To Rs 7,992 Cr In 2017-18
- BharatNet Program Crosses Halfway Mark: DoT Additional Secy
- RCom Files Contempt Plea In SC Against DoT For Not Approving Spectrum Sale
- No Relief: DoT Rejects Flat Rate Proposal
- Reliance Jio, TIM, Verizon Join O-RAN Board
- RCom Files Contempt Of Court Plea Against DoT For Not Approving Asset Sale
- Reliance Jio To Hive Off Fiber, Tower Businesses Into Separate Companies
- Vodafone To Use Underground Antennas To Boost 4G And 5G Coverage In The UK
- Nearly 40% Indian Firms Unaware Of Object Data Storage: Survey
- Bharti Airtel Trades Flat After Issuing Clarification On Unpaid Taxes
- Radisys Announces New Closing Date For Acquisition By Reliance Industries
- Country’s Heaviest Communication Satellite GSAT-11 In Designated Orbit, Says ISRO
- SC Issues Notice On RCom’s Plea Challenging TDSAT Order Directing Refund Of Unspent Prepaid Balance
- TRAI Extends The Deadline For Comments On The OTT Consultation Paper
- RIL Creates Seven Units For Telecom, Content Business
- Reliance Jio May Become No 1; Airtel, Vodafone Idea Have No Stomach To Take On Mukesh Ambani Telco: Analysts
- Vodafone Idea, Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio Disagree On Spectrum Payment Liabilities, Further Increasing Financial Stress
- Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel To Offer Cheap VoLTE Smartphones To Migrate 2G Users to 4G
- Telecom Stocks Have Taken A Beating This Year; Is It Time To Start Buying Them?
- Want To Know Whether Your Phone Is Getting Tapped? Ask TRAI
- TRAI Extends Deadlines For Comments On Regulating Communication Apps
- Telecom Minister’s Big Claim: All Villages To Be Connected Through Broadband By 2019
- Niger Orders Closure Of Airtel Offices Over Unpaid Taxes of $107 Million
- India To Lead World In Hybrid Cloud Adoption
- Network Transformation: Competitive Advantage In The Digital Age
- Vodafone Idea Cut Staff Count By 1,800 Post Merger
- Vodafone Idea Gets Revision In Credit Ratings From India Ratings & Research
- Vodafone Idea Cut Staff Count By 1800 Post Merger
- Airtel, Reliance Jio or Vodafone Idea? No Clear Winner In India’s Telecom Wars
- One Plus’ First 5G Phone To Launch By May 2019
- Xiaomi Reduces Prices Of All Redmi 6A Variants
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks Leave little To The Imagination; Specs, Release Dates, Price Revealed
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 vs Zenfone Max Pro M1: What Is New
- Ericsson Establishes A Global Artificial Intelligence Accelerator (GAIA) In India
- VHA Notes ACCC Statement Of Issues In Relation To Proposed Merger
- FCC Adopts Innovative Incentive Auction For 5G High-Band Spectrum
- Liberty Global Statement On European Commission’s Phase 2 Announcement
- Orange Presents Major Innovations Focused On Digital Inclusion At Show Hello
- Telia Company Divests Its Interest In Kcell And Dissolves Fintur Patnership With Turkcell
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.