October 17, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- October 16, 2018
- October 15, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- Data Localisation: 80% Players Comply With Norms, Say Sources
- T V Mohandas Pai Says Payments Data Will Be Safe If Stored In India
- Idea-Vodafone Deal Will Not Affect Consumers Adversely, Says CCI’s Sudhir Mittal
- IT Companies File Lawsuit Against USCIS Over Shorter Duration of H1B Visas
- Too Little Too Late: Post Reliance Jio “Test Launch”, DoT Defines Network Testing Norms
- RJio To Take Acquisition Route For Speedy Broadband Roll Out
- 50,000 Posts In Data Science, Machine Learning Vacant In India: Report
- Vodafone, Idea, Jio Submit Plan To Close Down Aadhaar-Based Authentication
- Nokia, BSNL Announce Partnership To Introduce 5G In India
- The Right Move
- Telco Writes To UIDAI, Seeks More Time To Submit Aadhaar eKYC ‘Exit Plan’
- Domestic Payment Cos Say Fully Compliant With RBI’s Data Localisation Norms
- IAMAI Creates Blockchain Committee To Facilitate Skill Development, Nurture The Ecosystem
- India’s New Telecom Equipment Duty May Impact Network CapEx
- US Senators Urge India To Soften Data Localisation Stance
- Confident That BharatNet Project Will Be Completed on Time: Telecom Min
- Bengaluru Gears For Free Wi-Fi As Agencies Prepare To Setup 5,938 Hotspots Across The City
- RJio Becomes Second Largest Player In Terms of Subscriber Market
- Not Paying Much For Data And Calls? This Is Whom You Are Making Suffer Big Losses
- ITI Receives Rs 334 Crore Order For RajNet Project
- TDSAT Clears The Deck For RCom Spectrum Sale To Reliance Jio
- Bharti Airtel Ties Up With Flipkart, Netflix To Give Customised Offers: Report
- RBI Unlikely To Extend Oct 15 Deadline on Data Localisation
- Smartphones, Smartwatches To Get Expensive As India Set To Raise Import Tariffs
- Cybersecurity: Need More Support From Government, Says DSCI CEO
- The Challenges For Fintech Adoption In India
- Telecom Towercos And Deal Trends In India
- No Internet Shutdown In India: Cyber Security Official
- Telecom Operators Asked To Improve Network Connectivity In J&K’s Poonch
- Telecom Department Limits Subscriber Enrollment During Network Test To 5%
- Expect Three More Quarters of Losses For Telecom Industry: COAI Chief Mathews
- Vodafone Idea To Award New Network Contracts To Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei In A Week; ZTE May Lose Biz
- IT Min Gets Over 400 Responses on Draft Personal Data Protection Bill
- I Continue To Believe Aadhaar Disclosure Does Not Raise Digital Risks: RS Sharma
- Meeting The Challenges Of Ubiquitous Data: How Telecommunications And Businesses Will Manage The Flood
- Palm Brand Returns With Mini Smartphone Companion Device
- Vodafone Announces NB-IoT Network Expansions In Spain, Germany
- US Consumers Apparently Not That Bothered About 5G
- Europe Seeks To Hamonise 900MHz Band For Next-Gen IoT And RFID Devices
- Ethernet Switch Market Grows To USD 6.7 Bn 2Q18
- Smartphone Market To Reach US$ 1,503,280.1 Mn By 2026 – Transparency Market Research
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- IDC Forecasts Telecom (Compute And Storage) Infrastructure Market to Reach $16.35 Billion In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs See Increased Uptake Among Indian Job Seekers
- The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
- Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
- We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
- "With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
- Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
- The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
- Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
- Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.