July 13, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- Indian TSPs to Build Efficient Infrastructure Service for Swift Growth
- Tata Teleservices Registers India Inc’s Biggest Loss at Rs 275 Billion
- Reliance Industries at 7 lakh Crore Mcap: A look at Mukesh Ambani-led Firm’s Journey So Far
- COAI Asks for De-licensing of V-band
- States’ Ease of Biz Ranking: DIPP may Include Retail, Telecom, Petroleum as New Categories Next Year
- Promoters of Bharti Telecom Provide an Exit to Minority Shareholders
- Case Against Telecom Firm for ‘Damaging’ Newly Asphalted Road
- Survey: Grievances Pour in at Banking and Telecom Departments
- Fixed-line Broadband is Next Telecom War Zone
- India Proposes Easing Local Data Storage Rules for Foreign Payment Firms
- Non-issue Like Net Neutrality Gets Ok, Zilch on Telco Costs
- RCom Alleges Discrimination by Govt on Spectrum Charge
- Net Neutrality: Why Telcos have Always Been Against It
- Government Implements Principles of Net Neutrality
- Jio bets big on AI, to Solve Real Time Problems in India
- Net Neutrality: Big Move by Telecom Commission; Top Developments
- Airtel Payments Bank gets RBI Nod to Add New Customers, Can use e-KYC
- BSNL Selects NEC to Build Submarine Cable System
- Jio Effect: BSNL Rs. 444 Pack Now Offers 6GB Data per Day, 60-Day Validity
- Price fight: Telecom Commission Adopts TRAI Plan on Net Neutrality
- TRAI Bats for the King of Data; Here is How
- Idea-Vodafone Merger Important for Stabilisation of Sector, says Govt
- Telecom Commission Gives Nod to Net Neutrality, New Telecom Policy
- Spectrum in E and V Bands Should not be ‘De-licensed’, says COAI
- Telecom Commission Approves Net Neutrality, New Telecom Policy
- WhatsApp Finally Rolls Out This Big Feature: Here is How to Get It
- Govt Approves Idea-Vodafone Merger, Some Formalities Over Closure Pending
- Government Mulls Replacing Multiple Charges Imposed on Telecom Companies with a Single Levy
- Panel to Finalise New Telecom Policy, Discuss Net Neutrality Issue Today
- Ex-Aircel Promoter Sivasankaran Threatens Lawsuit Against Cyrus Mistry
- Upcoming Privacy Rules May Give Customers Right to Delete their Data
- Will Bharti Airtel be only Nifty Company to Post Loss in Q1 FY19?
- NCLT Clears Bharti-Tikona Merger
- Will Remain Competitive, says Vodafone on New India Innings
- Honor Schedules Event on July 24 in India, Could Launch Honor 9i (2018)
- Huawei Nova 3, Nova 3i will be Amazon India Exclusive from July 26
- Bharti Infratel Q1 PAT Seen up 3.4% QoQ to Rs. 626.3 Cr
- Infosys Q1 Net Profit up 3.7% to Rs 36.12 Bn; Announces 1:1 Bonus Issue
- Microsoft Teams Now Available for Free in 40 Languages
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
"With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.