May 25, 2018
Headlines of the Day
- Telcos Should File All Tariffs Offered To Customers Online From 30 June: TRAI
- TRAI Tariff Order: Battle Between Broadcasters And The Cable Industry
- Telephone Subscriber Base in India Increased 2.24 Percent in March: TRAI
- Justice MM Sundresh upholds TRAI Tariff Order and Interconnection Regulations
- Telcos Add 70 m Subscribers in Jan-Mar
- Idea Launches Rs 499 Prepaid Recharge Plan to Counter Jio
- Vodafone’s ‘Ramzan se Eid Ul Zuha Tak’ Prepaid Recharge Packs Offer Unlimited Calls, Data, And More
- DoT Clears Idea’s Sale Of Cellular Towers to American Tower Company
- India Needs 100,000 Telecom Towers
- Mobile Companies Allege Duty Evasion In Imports From Asean
- DoT Clears Rs 40 Bn Idea-ATC Mobile Tower Deal, Paves Way For Voda Merger
- Rules On Telecom Data Privacy, Security & Ownership In Two Weeks: RS Sharma
- Telecom Plans for Meghalaya
- Project for Laying Undersea OFC Cable Between Chennai-ANI Awarded
- Mobile Operators Lost USD 23B in India
- Second-hand Smartphones Market in India to Get Much Bigger
- DoT Brings Mobile Tower Firms Under Licence for Rolling Out Infra
- Four Years of Modi Government — Telecom and IT: Digital Push Reaches Bharat; Telecom Stress Remains
- Wireless Subscriber Growth Accelerates to 2.29% m-o-m in March 2018
- Cabinet Approves Proposal to Set up 4,072 Mobile Towers in Naxal Affected Areas
- Telecom Subscriber Base Again Crosses 1.2 Billion Mark in March
- Will Comply with HC order on Advertisements, Airtel tells SC
- BSNL Announces Rs 499 Unlimited Postpaid Plan
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel: Cashback Offers On Prepaid Recharge Plans
- Reliance Jio Plans to Expand to European Market
- Anil Ambani’s ADAG Shares Rally! RCom Share Price Gains 20%, RNaval Jumps 17%
- India May Not Accept Arbitration Orders Annulling Cairn, Vodafone Tax Demands
- Samsung vs Apple: US Court Orders South Korean Giant To Pay $533 Mn For Copying Iphone Design
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says Global Users Will Get ‘Good’ EU-Style Safeguards
- 1 in 4 Companies Has Had Data Stolen On Public Cloud
- Ytel Tech Session Showcases the Future of User Experience
- Qualcomm Shepherds AI Efforts Into New Research Organization
The world was never so chaotic and disruptive; technology is evolving with blazing speed and lifecycle of the technology/products is shortening with every new technology. The regulatory enablement is also changing fast to enable operators and so is the IT/application ecosystem. Networking technologies too are under huge pressure as bandwidth demands are increasing logarithmically; however, per Mbps cost has gone down drastically.
Communications Today is a well put-together industry journal, which is informative and educative, providing a good perspective of the latest innovations in the ICT/telecom industry. The magazine provides up-to-date and relevant articles, which keep one abreast of local and global developments. The magazine’s coverage on contemporary developments helps provide credible insights for understanding emerging technologies, policies, and innovations with regard to topics such as 5G, digital convergence, and smart technologies as well as much talked about non-mainstream issues like crypto-currency.
We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution that will alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. IT and telecom technology are going to be the drivers of the fourth industrial revolution. Both technologies are going to contribute immensely for the inclusive economic growth of society. Communications Today keeps the readers updated about latest happenings in the telecom sector and provides deep analytical insights into the regulatory environment and technology trends in the telecom sector in India.
"With the technological advancements, telecom world is experiencing changes continually. Communications Today has been a witness to these betterments, from 2G to 4G and hybrid communications to unified communications. Communications Today has always offered me invaluable insights of the rapidly changing telecom landscape and a window to the nitty-gritties of the upcoming innovations. The perfectly structured articles focusing on the trends in telecom and IT industries have been a reliable source for understanding the current and future communication needs of the end-customers.
Communications Today is the magazine which covers latest trends with their pros and cons based on views from experienced hands in the industry from where every organization can get the benefits as per their needs and also best-fitted solutions. The only thing required is to read all the case studies and other articles published in this magazine. This is the only magazine that takes the inputs directly from the end-users of the technology, who can tell of the benefits and things to be taken care of while implementing new technologies. So this magazine is a sort of virtual guide.
The world of communications is going through a transformation. There are multiple factors that are invigorating this radical change – digital disruption, technological advancements, competitive consolidation, regulatory injunctions, innovation, and changing consumer behavior. The net result is that every player in the value chain has to cognitively change their market strategy, product/service proposition, or business model to sustain and stay relevant.
Communications Today is my go-to resource, whenever I am looking out for any latest trend in telecom technologies and regulation. Actually, it is working as a multi-sided platform for knowledge exchange, wherein we are invited to contribute our ideas, knowledge, and experience in a very author-friendly manner. Looking forward to the next issue as always.
Communications Today is a reputed publication, and it provides comprehensive coverage of the telecom and IT industry. The portal is quite informative with news and updates as well as articles and interviews from different industry leaders. This gives you valuable insights and helps you to keep abreast of the technological changes.